StarrMatica’s K-2 Lesson on Telling Time launched this month!
Students join learn to tell time with Diego Digital and Clara Clockface.
Throughout the lesson students learn:
- to tell time to the hours, half hour, and quarter hour on digital and analog clocks
- what half past, quarter to, and quarter after mean
- what today, yesterday, tomorrow, now, before, and after mean
- what am and pm mean, the hours associated with each, and the activities that occur during each
- the months in order
- seasons of the year
- the days of the week in order
- how to tell the date and day of the week on a calendar
A few lesson highlights include:
Tick-Tock Analog Clock – Students set an analog clock to the correct time.
The Crazy Calendar – Students use calendars to identify days, weeks, months, years, and seasons.
To access these resources, login and choose K-2 Lessons. Then choose Telling Time from the Math Menu.